- Manufactured 3,90,701 metres of PVC Belting F.Y. 2011-2012.
- Received prestigious Certification of Recognition as “Star Export House” from Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
- Received product approvals from China and Australia and would start supply soon by 2013-14
- Commissioned a new 4,25,000 metres annual installed capacity PVC Belting manufacturing facilities making a total of 11,25,800 metres per annum.
- Worked on major improvisation and modernization at our Aurangabad plant to cater to the ever evolving market demands
Certifications received by ICL
- India – Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals Registration.
- India – Member of the Plastics Export Promotion Council (Plexconcil) since 1989
- Global – Dun and Bradstreet assigned D&B D-U-N-S Number: 86-225-1696
- Global – ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
Country specific Mine Safety Approval (Fire Retardant Antistatic – FRAS) for product usage:
- India – Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS) approval conforming to IS 3181:1992 (Second Revision).
- USA – Mine Safety and Health Administration approval conforming to US-MSHA Part-14, Title 30 of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- USA –Mine Safety and Health Administration approval conforming to US-MSHA Part-18, Title 30 of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Canada – Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology (CANMET) conforming to CAN/CSA-M422-M87 (reaffirmed 2005), Category A-1.
- Australia – TestSafe Australia conforming to AS 4606:2000 Grade ‘S’.
- South Africa – South African Bureau of Standards conforming to SANS 971:2003.
- China – Approval conforming to MT914-2008
Product Features and Range
- Solid woven carcass reinforced fire resistant antistatic (FRAS) PVC conveyor belting for use in underground mines and surface (above ground) material handling.
- Type 12 (upto 72-inch wide) PVC belting
- Engaged in Wind Power generation
- Product Range: 30” (750MM) to 72” (1800MM) width and Type-3 (3500 PIW / 610kN/m) to Type-12 (12000 PIW/ 2100 kN/m).